Vaporum: Lockdown is a 3D steampunk-themed dungeon crawler featuring a first-person perspective and grid-based combat.
“Vaporum: Lockdown follows the story of Ellie Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. Following disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.”
►Into Darkness: Delve deeper and deeper into the depths amassing loot and experience as well as following an exciting story utilizing a roster of talented voice actors.
►Hold Up!: When the going gets tough, take a moment to pause and consider your adversary’s attributes, the environment’s condition, as well as your own capabilities in combat. Then, once you’re comfortable with your plans, unpause combat and execute!
►High Q: Test both your wits and reflexes on various brain-bending puzzles and level-wide objectives spread across multiple stages.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Fatbot Games
- Publisher: Fatbot Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Good Graphics/Aesthetic
- +Comprehensive World Building
- +Interesting Story
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.5 Ghz Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 400 series 512 MB video card or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 6 GB
- OS: macOS 10.13+
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 6000+
- HDD: 5500 MB
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS+
- CPU: 3.0 Ghz AMD Athlon II X4 640+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5700 series+
- Description: Vaporum: Lockdown is a 3D steampunk-themed dungeon crawler featuring a first-person perspective and grid-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Update 11.5 now on PlayStation 4
- Digital Extremes announces the release of update 11.5 for Warframe on PlayStation 4.
- The Walking Dead: March to War News - Survivor System Detailed
- The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.
- League of Legends: Grand Finals - Worlds 2017
- The final week of Worlds 2017 is here at last.