Vanguard: Normandy 1944
Vanguard: Normandy 1944 is a 3D squad-based first-person shooter featuring competitive multiplayer in a historically accurate World War II environment.
►All Out Attack: Work in tandem with your comrades to assault and suppress your enemies on the field of battle in an attempt to capture tide-turning objectives.
►To the Last Man: Turtle up and hold out as long as possible in hectic and hardcare combat situations where your enemies assault your defences nonstop.
►Blast from the Past: Dive into an authentically replicated world paying ultimate homage to the second Great War in all of its visuals, gameplay, setpieces, and more.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 05, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Pathfinder Games
- Publisher: Pathfinder Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 @ 2.7GHz (6th Generation)+/AMD Ryzen 3 1200+
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI+/AMD Radeon R9370+
- HDD: 12 GB
- Description: Vanguard: Normandy 1944 is a 3D squad-based first-person shooter featuring competitive multiplayer in a historically accurate World War II environment.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Realm Royale's OB17 Goes Live, As Does 'Big Head Mode'
- Realm Royale is getting into the April Fool's spirit with a new addition to the game for a limited time: Big Head Mode.
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...
- Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
- Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game's various maps.