Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 is the long anticipated RPG sequel to the cult classic Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines. Though it’s coming from a new studio, Brian Mitsoda, writer and designer for the original game, will be the lead writer for the sequel, and will be joined by RPG writing legend Chris Avellone.
Fifteen years after the events of Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines, you find yourself in the center of a vampiric civil war over control of the dark side of Seattle, Washington.
►Direct sequel to Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines.
►Stunning modernized graphics utilizing RTX technology.
►New blood resonance system where the emotions of your feeding victims will affect your own abilities.
►Vampire: the Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 was developed in tandem with the 5th edition of the tabletop game, and the two influenced each others’ production.
Vampires. Lots of them!
They’re called clans, okay? Get it right!
I don’t know, but shut up and take my money!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hardsuit Labs
- Publisher: Paradox Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 is the long anticipated RPG sequel to the cult classic Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Unchained Begins Pre-Registration Phase Today
- Publisher and Mobile Developer, 4:33 Inc. has just opened up their pre-registration sign-up for their collectible RPG, DC Unchained.