Valfaris is a 2D platform adventure game that really brings the noise.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness. Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
►Hand crafted original pixel art.
►Scores and scores of enemies, including powerful bosses that you get to gib and frag to your heart’s content.
►All METAL soundtrack.
Microtransactions simply aren’t METAL enough.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Steel Mantis
- Publisher: Big Sugar
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows
- CPU: 1.5Ghz or better
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Any
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Valfaris is a 2D platform adventure game that really brings the noise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blizzcon 2014: Quick Recap
- So another Blizzcon has come and gone, and this year, Blizzard Activision pulled all the stops to bring their fans some new announcements and ...
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
- During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions.