Valfaris is a 2D platform adventure game that really brings the noise.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness. Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
►Hand crafted original pixel art.
►Scores and scores of enemies, including powerful bosses that you get to gib and frag to your heart’s content.
►All METAL soundtrack.
Microtransactions simply aren’t METAL enough.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Steel Mantis
- Publisher: Big Sugar
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows
- CPU: 1.5Ghz or better
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Any
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Valfaris is a 2D platform adventure game that really brings the noise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Full Mojo Rampage Review
- Full Mojo Rampage is brutal, for a rogue-like game it actually is incredibly hard right off the bat. Go in gritting your teeth with white knuc...
- WEBZEN Announces Lineup of Halloween Events for October
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced a full lineup of Halloween events for WEBZEN games.