Valfaris is a 2D platform adventure game that really brings the noise.
After mysteriously vanishing from galactic charts, the fortress of Valfaris has suddenly reappeared in the orbit of a dying sun. Once a self-contained paradise, the grandiose citadel now plays host to an ever-growing darkness. Therion, a fearless and proud son of Valfaris, returns to his home to uncover the truth of its doomed fate and to challenge the arcane evil at its very heart.
►Hand crafted original pixel art.
►Scores and scores of enemies, including powerful bosses that you get to gib and frag to your heart’s content.
►All METAL soundtrack.
Microtransactions simply aren’t METAL enough.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Steel Mantis
- Publisher: Big Sugar
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows
- CPU: 1.5Ghz or better
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Any
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: Valfaris is a 2D platform adventure game that really brings the noise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Dev Update Discusses Details About the Game
- It's coming to steam this summer (2018) and this dev update addresses some of the most frequently asked questions in the Battlerite commu...
- TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
- Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon.
- Planets³ reaches (and exceeds) Kickstarter funding goal
- Cubical Drift are proud to announce that the KickStarter for Planets³ has exceeded its initial funding target of $250,000.