A cross-platform fantasy MMORPG, V4 offers all the trappings of a classic MMO with modern technology and graphics.
► An open world and player driven economy.
► Crossplay between iOS, Android, and PC versions.
► Full-fledged MMORPG features with realistic graphics.
Classes: Enchantress, Warlord, Boomblade, Gunslinger, Slayer, Knight
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: NAT Games
- Publisher: Nexon
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- Description: A cross-platform fantasy MMORPG, V4 offers all the trappings of a classic MMO with modern technology and graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Launches ArcheAge Heroes Awaken Update 2.0 Tomorrow
- ArcheAge, Trion Worlds’ free-to-play fantasy sandbox MMORPG, will be receiving its most significant update since launch, Heroes Awaken.
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Hosts Live Q&A
- WarpPortal is proud to host a live Q&A session via TwitchTv to discuss the development schedule and preview of updates coming in the next ...
- Allods Online Review
- Those of you who enjoy traditional MMORPGS that have elements quests and dungeons, Allods Online is a good alternative to WOW.