Uprising Empires allows you to build a kingdom in one of four historical factions: Byzantine, Mongol, Turk, or Jerusalem. Develop your colony from a simple town into a bustling city by placing and upgrading various buildings. You will also need to ensure you have a strong, military presence, as attacks from your foes can come at any time. Lead your people in conquering neighboring lands, and grow your country to dominate the land.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Targa Limited
- Publisher: Targa Limited
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Several units and buildings to develop.
- +Good backstory to the game.
- +Ability to trade and form alliances.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Generic setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Description: Join one of four historical kingdoms in Uprising Empires! In an alternate history, the Byzantine, Mongol, and Turk Empires and the Kingdom of Jerusalem all held each other in check.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Now Available on Mobile
- DRAGON QUEST VI: Realms of Revelation is now available for $14.99 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Android devices.
- Luna Online Reborn Begins Closed Beta
- Suba Games will begin the closed beta for Luna Online: Reborn, its relaunch of the classic anime MMORPG Luna Online, today.
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.