Uprising Empires allows you to build a kingdom in one of four historical factions: Byzantine, Mongol, Turk, or Jerusalem. Develop your colony from a simple town into a bustling city by placing and upgrading various buildings. You will also need to ensure you have a strong, military presence, as attacks from your foes can come at any time. Lead your people in conquering neighboring lands, and grow your country to dominate the land.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2012
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Targa Limited
- Publisher: Targa Limited
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Several units and buildings to develop.
- +Good backstory to the game.
- +Ability to trade and form alliances.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Generic setting.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Any modern up-to-date browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Description: Join one of four historical kingdoms in Uprising Empires! In an alternate history, the Byzantine, Mongol, and Turk Empires and the Kingdom of Jerusalem all held each other in check.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX South 2016 - Atari Spotlight
- Atari made a bold showing at PAX South 2016, showing off not one, not two, but three titles in the works.
- Shotgun News 10/18: Lord of the Rings, Champions, and Dogs of War
- Daily MMO news featuring Lord of the Rings Online, Champions Online, and Dogs of War.
- PUBG Mobile's 'Darkest Night' Update Arrives Today
- Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. released 0.12.0 for PUBG Mobile today, and with it comes the Darkest Night mode.