Unturned is an FPS open-world zombie survival game featuring a large variety of content across solo, cooperative, and multiplayer game modes.
Society has crumbled and most of the population has become a zombie. Survive as long as possible in the ruins of a once great civilization.
►Hot or Not: Handle combat engagements by going in guns blazing or adapt a stealthier approach for more consistent longevity.
►Force of God: Scavenge for weapons like machine guns, swords, snipers, missiles, landmines and more.
►Bandits & Heroes: Compete against other players in PVP or or relax and enjoy yourself in the co-op/role-playing servers.
►NPC: Seek out non-playable characters offering quests, rewards, and trading opportunities.
►A New Home: Build or expand on existing structures and defend them with traps, electronic systems, and more.
►Survival Simulation: Grow, harvest, and hunt in the unforgiving wilderness.
►Exploring Potential: Discover all there is to see on five officially developed maps.
►Rider: Take command of all manner of vehicles types and roll out in style.
►One for All: Join the community in developing new maps, mods, and other items.
This is a free-to-play title offering a one-time account upgrade for a collection of exclusive cosmetic items.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 07, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Smartly Dressed Games
- Publisher: Smartly Dressed Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Low Barrier to Entry
- +Significant Amount Content to Explore
- -Lackluster Visuals
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/High Sierra/Ubuntu+
- CPU: 2.0 ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Unturned is an FPS open-world zombie survival game featuring a large variety of content across solo, cooperative, and multiplayer game modes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.
- E3 2013 Black Desert - Closer Look
- Now that the rush of E3 is over I had a chance to upload a massive series of new screenshots along with a more in-depth look at the features t...