Unto the End
Unto the End is a narrative-focused 2D cinematic adventure game featuring skillful sword-based combat.
“You take the role of a father, who sets out on a quest for vengeance after his family is killed by a ferocious beast. It’s a journey driven by unforgiving encounters, meaningful choices, and moments of stark beauty.”
►Pain the Fence: Recognize your foe’s attack habits on the fly and counter their deadly attacks with a solid block or a crushing blow of your own.
►Unforgiven: Dive into the rich lore and backstories accompanying each unique antagonist standing in your way.
►Can’t Hurt Me: Solve tricky puzzles as you march ever forward through a world without mercy.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: 2 Ton Studios
- Publisher: Big Sugar
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OS 10.8+
- Description: Unto the End is a narrative-focused 2D cinematic adventure game featuring skillful sword-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Review (Season 1)
- You can see the influence of the old classic Rock n’ Roll Racing in Heavy Metal Machines without even trying.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- White Day to Brighten Up Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces White Day celebrations and welcome back rewards for Digimon Masters Online.