Untitled Goose Game
Untitled Goose Game is a 3rd-person adventure sim where you play as a goose on the loose in an unsuspecting village.
►King of the Pond: Waddle around the town living a day in the life of an awful duck.
►Hells Bells: Cause mischief and cultivate misdeeds as you check off a series of slapstick-style objectives.
►War Dance: Let the villagers know you mean business with a haka of of HONK!
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: House House
- Publisher: Panic
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, EPIC, Switch
- +Charming Theme
- +Hilarious Sandbox Antics
- -Underwhelming Scripting Behavior
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/macOS 10+
- Description: Untitled Goose Game is a 3rd-person adventure sim where you play as a goose on the loose in an unsuspecting village.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online is Coming to Steam in January 2019
- As of January 22nd, 2019, Webzen's Shot Online will be available to the users of Steam, in a new partnership.
- Battle of Toys: Arcade Brawler Launches on iOS
- TinyBytes Games, a studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced...
- Summer Promotions Come to All Netmarble Games
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, celebrates summer in style with a series of promotions for all of its free-to-play onli...