Unlimited Ninja (previously under a different name) takes you on a whirlwind journey as a custom ninja as you seek to destroy an evil empire and dozens of tough customers along the way. Can you survive in a world where death lurks in every shadow?
Build a Team: As you play through the game, you will gain the option to unlock various characters from the show. You can add these characters to your party as you attempt to find balance and build the ultimate ninja team.
PvP Arena: Test your might against other players as you pit your team against theirs to see whose tactics and luck can outmatch the other.
Choose Your Way: Players can specialize in Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or Taijutsu to obtain different abilities and differentiate their character. Roles including Vanguard, Assaulter, and Support allow further customization.
Summon Beast: Acquire one of the tailed spirits and summon it in battle to unleash your full might.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Joyfun/Games.la
- Publisher: Joyfun/Games.la
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Ninja customization for your own character.
- +Pet System.
- -Automatic Combat.
- -Lack of Gameplay features.
- -Too little skill involved in PvP.
- -Not enough customization options.
- Updated Browser Required.
- Description: Can you delve into the darkest secrets of the ninja world? Unlimited Ninja (previously under a different name) takes you on a wild ride as you train under a master ninja and follow his adventures.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! First General Election Begins
- Fans of the BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! mobile game will now be able to vote on which band they would like to perform at their birthday!
- Enemy Front - Now Available
- Square Enix Ltd. and CI Games, a fast-growing international publisher and developer of interactive entertainment, have released Enemy Front, a...
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.