Unfortunate Spacemen is a 3D first-person shooter set on an isolated outpost where struggling survivors must fend off threats from both outside the base and within.
►Trust No-One: Restore operations to your outpost as a crewmate or cut down your supposed allies as a mimicking monster.
►X-Terminator: Mow down swarms of insects across solo and co-op survival game modes featuring progressive difficulty scaling or embedded narrative elements.
►Look At Me: Strut your stuff with a wardrobe of expressive customization options.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Geoff 'Zag' Keene
- Publisher: New Blood Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Designed Across the Board
- +Addictive Gameplay
- +Consumer-Friendly Monetization Model
- -Minor/Infrequent Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX+
- HDD: 11 GB
- Description: Unfortunate Spacemen is a 3D first-person shooter set on an isolated outpost where struggling survivors must fend off threats from both outside the base and within.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of the Festival of the Four Winds
- For the first time in four years, Queen Jennah of Kryta invites players to the Festival of the Four Winds.
- TERA Aces Wild Update Announced
- The upcoming Aces Wild update for the popular true action combat MMORPG TERA will launch in North America on Thursday, July 7, 2016.
- Magerealm Introduces Colosseum
- With its latest content update to Magerealm, GTArcade is excited to introduce the Colosseum, a new feature that brings two unique PVP modes.