Unfortunate Spacemen is a 3D first-person shooter set on an isolated outpost where struggling survivors must fend off threats from both outside the base and within.
►Trust No-One: Restore operations to your outpost as a crewmate or cut down your supposed allies as a mimicking monster.
►X-Terminator: Mow down swarms of insects across solo and co-op survival game modes featuring progressive difficulty scaling or embedded narrative elements.
►Look At Me: Strut your stuff with a wardrobe of expressive customization options.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Geoff 'Zag' Keene
- Publisher: New Blood Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Well Designed Across the Board
- +Addictive Gameplay
- +Consumer-Friendly Monetization Model
- -Minor/Infrequent Technical Issues
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX+
- HDD: 11 GB
- Description: Unfortunate Spacemen is a 3D first-person shooter set on an isolated outpost where struggling survivors must fend off threats from both outside the base and within.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers – Open Beta Report (Final Open Beta)
- With launch only a week away, Boss Key Productions has been ramping up their media blitz for their premier title, LawBreakers.
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is the recently released update to Guns of Icarus Online. It originally began as a PvE-focused expansion...