Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy. Let your imagination run wild, mix and match from hundreds of unique components unlocking extensive upgrades advancing your choice of weapons, leadership, medical, or engineering. It doesn’t have to be pretty, just reliable.
Work together with your comrades to survive the brutal journey through the stars!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dave and Dex
- Publisher: Dave and Dex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Announces Second Update for 6th Continent - RAEBIN Part 2
- Webzen today revealed sparse details about the second half of their RAEBIN continent update in C9 - Continent of the Ninth Seal.
- Skyforge: First Closed Beta Testing Date Announced
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that Skyforge, the upcoming sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, will be holding its...
- LeKool begins Star Supremacy closed beta
- LeKool Games has launched the closed beta of Star Supremacy.