Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy. Let your imagination run wild, mix and match from hundreds of unique components unlocking extensive upgrades advancing your choice of weapons, leadership, medical, or engineering. It doesn’t have to be pretty, just reliable.
Work together with your comrades to survive the brutal journey through the stars!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dave and Dex
- Publisher: Dave and Dex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Go Berserk Update Launches Today
- Starting today, players can Go Berserk with new berserker class skills for tanking, a new PvP battleground, new dungeons and more.
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Beta to be shown on-the-road this weekend
- Gaijin Entertainment is taking War Thunder on the road this weekend at Rezzed in Birmingham, UK to show off the closed beta of Ground Forces i...