Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy. Let your imagination run wild, mix and match from hundreds of unique components unlocking extensive upgrades advancing your choice of weapons, leadership, medical, or engineering. It doesn’t have to be pretty, just reliable.
Work together with your comrades to survive the brutal journey through the stars!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dave and Dex
- Publisher: Dave and Dex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Soccer Cup Begins
- In the event, players shoot penalties and compete with their neighbors in order to receive bonuses or new, exclusive buildings.
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry
- PAX South 2016 - Atari Spotlight
- Atari made a bold showing at PAX South 2016, showing off not one, not two, but three titles in the works.