Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy. Let your imagination run wild, mix and match from hundreds of unique components unlocking extensive upgrades advancing your choice of weapons, leadership, medical, or engineering. It doesn’t have to be pretty, just reliable.
Work together with your comrades to survive the brutal journey through the stars!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dave and Dex
- Publisher: Dave and Dex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA's Nick Earl Joins Kabam as New President of Studios
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play mobile games for traditional players, today announced it has hired Electronic Arts vet...
- Eden Eternal Review
- Comparable to other X-Legend titles like Grand Fantasia and Kitsu Saga there’s a nice variety innovative features that adds to its appeal.
- Das Tal Announces Summer Alpha
- Fairytale Distillery has announced the dates for the Das Tal Summer Alpha.