Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy. Let your imagination run wild, mix and match from hundreds of unique components unlocking extensive upgrades advancing your choice of weapons, leadership, medical, or engineering. It doesn’t have to be pretty, just reliable.
Work together with your comrades to survive the brutal journey through the stars!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dave and Dex
- Publisher: Dave and Dex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1.2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 512 MB
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Undercrewed is a 1~4 player online/local co-op survival adventure game allowing players to build, customize, and pilot their very own spaceships across the galaxy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Sabotage Ultra Drop Preview
- Within only a single month, Carbine Studios and NCSoft has unleashed a sizeable content update for their Sci-Fi Fantasy MMORPG WildStar, with ...
- Ultima Online (Endless Journey) Discussion
- Ultima Online is over 20 years old. Let's just say that again and really give it some thought. Ultima Online is over 20 years old.
- Rogue Life News - New Heroes & Portuguese Language Support
- Glowhow has added three new warriors in its action shooting RPG, Rogue Life, along with new Portuguese language support.