Undecima is a free-to-play browser-based multiplayer RPG where you will develop a village, recruit armies, and battle other would-be rulers for top spots on a weekly leaderboard.
Begin your rise to divine strength by choosing from one of four town classes – including might, magic, nature, or earth – and work to construct or upgrade buildings into a truly envious kingdom. From there, look to protect your budding empire from would-be invaders by seeking out strong warriors for your military – both in those that fight on the frontlines, and in the chosen few to command them from afar.
Capture the crown of ultimate power and become the rightful king of Undecima!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tempest
- Publisher: Tempest
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Undecima is a free-to-play browser-based multiplayer RPG where you will develop a village, recruit armies, and battle other would-be rulers for top spots on a weekly leaderboard.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tactical Monsters: Rumble Arena Smashes Its Way Onto Steam
- The follow-up to Camex Games' Heroes Tactics comes Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena! Short, but tactical battles await!
- Villagers and Heroes Review
- Villagers and Heroes is an MMO that many people have unfortunately never heard of. It doesn’t have the huge budget, but makes up for it with...
- Bierzerkers launches today on Early Access
- The entire team at Shield Break Studios are thrilled to open the game to players today.