Undecima is a free-to-play browser-based multiplayer RPG where you will develop a village, recruit armies, and battle other would-be rulers for top spots on a weekly leaderboard.
Begin your rise to divine strength by choosing from one of four town classes – including might, magic, nature, or earth – and work to construct or upgrade buildings into a truly envious kingdom. From there, look to protect your budding empire from would-be invaders by seeking out strong warriors for your military – both in those that fight on the frontlines, and in the chosen few to command them from afar.
Capture the crown of ultimate power and become the rightful king of Undecima!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tempest
- Publisher: Tempest
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Undecima is a free-to-play browser-based multiplayer RPG where you will develop a village, recruit armies, and battle other would-be rulers for top spots on a weekly leaderboard.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force announces VIP open beta
- Infernum has announced that it will host a special VIP Open Beta for Brick-Force.
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
- Killing Floor 2: Digital Deluxe Edition & PC Specs Revealed
- Tripwire Interactive today announced that Killing Floor 2, will also have a Digital Deluxe Edition offering exclusive additional content.