Undecima is a free-to-play browser-based multiplayer RPG where you will develop a village, recruit armies, and battle other would-be rulers for top spots on a weekly leaderboard.
Begin your rise to divine strength by choosing from one of four town classes – including might, magic, nature, or earth – and work to construct or upgrade buildings into a truly envious kingdom. From there, look to protect your budding empire from would-be invaders by seeking out strong warriors for your military – both in those that fight on the frontlines, and in the chosen few to command them from afar.
Capture the crown of ultimate power and become the rightful king of Undecima!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tempest
- Publisher: Tempest
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Undecima is a free-to-play browser-based multiplayer RPG where you will develop a village, recruit armies, and battle other would-be rulers for top spots on a weekly leaderboard.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Lucky Friday the 13th in DarkEden
- DarkEden is hosting a special event this weekend to coincide with the "unlucky" Friday the 13th.
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Preview
- I will be taking an updated look at Nosgoth during its closed beta testing, letting you in on any improvements or changes I come across.
- Double Dragon Trilogy Comes to GOG.com
- GOG.com introduces DRM-free Double Dragon Trilogy to PCs everywhere.