The factions in Tyrant Unleashed are a big part of the games dystopian, far-future setting. They create the various types of cards available to players, and each one has its own distinct storyline, strengths, and weaknesses. In addition to strategic battles taking place with assorted card decks, players also take part in fast-paced combat. Bullets fly, conveyed through quality artwork and extended cutscenes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 09, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Kongregate
- Publisher: Kongregate
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 2.3, iOS 6.0
- Storage: 100 MB
- Description: The factions in Tyrant Unleashed are a big part of the games dystopian, far-future setting. They create the various types of cards available to players, and each one has its own distinct storyline,
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Launches on April 7
- Following the recent success of the Closed and Open Beta events, GTArcade is excited to announce the official launch of League of Angels II.
- Valiance Online - Hurricane Relief Event
- SilverHelm Studios has announced that all donations made to Valiance Online on Wednesday, September 13th, will instead go to hurricane relief.
- Warhammer 40k: Dark Nexus Arena Alpha Impressions
- However, sometimes you do get new games that try to differentiate themselves from the rest; Dark Nexus Arena is one of those games.