Tunnels & Trolls Adventures
Tunnels & Trolls Adventures is a free-to-play fantasy RPG developed by MetaArcade for iOS, Android, and is expected to see a release on PC as well. In Tunnels & Trolls Adventures players can experience the nostalgia of their favorite pen and paper RPGs while enjoying much faster-paced gameplay.
Players can create their own character from one of four different races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, and Hobbs. Each race has its own unique perks and stats that can be beneficial or detrimental depending on the situation. Hand-drawn art will bring your character to life before your eyes while audio and music set the scene for the epic tales you create.
Every adventure you set out on is a bite-sized quest dictated like many classic pen and paper RPGs, by the roll of dice. Plunge into a world of trolls, elves, dwarves, monsters and more to see what encounters might be waiting for you. Will your dexterity and luck rolls keep you safe from the chasms of Buffalo Castle, or will you fall to your doom? Roll the dice and see what they have in store for you across different locations and quests like Buffalo Castle, Naked Doom, Seven Ayes, Golden Dust Red Death, Grimtina’s Guard and more! Adventures are updated nearly every week, expanding existing content or adding entirely new experiences for you. The traps and encounters you may find yourself in are unforgiving, but the treasures hidden away beyond them are certainly worth your while!
Pathfinder Adventures and Dungeons & Dragons fans alike will be able to find something for them in this new take on classic fantasy RPGs. With gripping stories to experience and thrilling adventures to go on, your fun is only limited by your imagination in Tunnels & Trolls Adventures. Create your character and set out on epic quests that only you can fulfill!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MetaArcade
- Publisher: MetaArcade
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Nostalgic feeling.
- +Faster than pen and paper games.
- +Fair purchase model.
- -Needs more adventures.
- -DM needs to better take into account gear and level.
- -Menu scrolling is buggy.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1 / iOS 9.0 or later
- HDD: 117 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall releases new World Building dev diary
- The team building Firefall at Red 5 Studios has released a new developer video diary, highlighting and discussing world building in Firefall....
- Rampage Knights - cooperative beat 'em up crawling game
- Independent team Rake In Grass is proud to present our upcoming cooperative beat 'em up crawling game: Rampage Knights