Tunche is a 2D beat’em’up featuring beautiful hand-drawn graphics and action-packed 4-player local co-op.
Embark on a perilous journey into an endlessly lush forest teeming with naught but deadly enemies and buried mysteries.
►Pilgrimage: Fight your way through procedurally generated levels taking place across 4 distinct settings – no two adventures are the same!
►Action Brawler: Execute strings of attacks and skills to pull off devastating combos.
►Big Bad Awaits: Survive long enough to challenge screen-filling bosses and take claim to their guarded treasures.
►Gains: Amass enough skill points to level up your hero and upgrade key abilities.
►Call for Aid: Explore the nuanced differences between the four characters either on your own or with a few buddies.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: LEAP Game Studios
- Publisher: HypeTrain Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz/AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Geforce 9600 GT/AMD HD 3870 512MB+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Tunche is a 2D beat'em'up featuring beautiful hand-drawn graphics and action-packed 4-player local co-op.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers Closed Beta 1 Impressions and Improvements
- With all this, I managed to try out every little thing the beta had to offer during it four available days.
- Descent Franchise Returns With Descent: Underground
- Descendent Studios, Inc. announced today it will reboot the popular Descent® franchise with its upcoming first-person vehicle shooter, Descen...