Tropico 6 is a kingdom management sim featuring a wealth of strategic elements for any would-be dictator. Make the choices that will decide the fate of your territory.
The people demand powerful change! Steer the direction of your country with unprecedented tactics and ingenuity to ensure its future.
►We Will Prosper: Guide your loyal population through four unique ages.
►I’ll Take That: Utilize spies to stealthily steal wonders and monuments from foreign nations.
►Nice Place: Showcase your wealth and power through a customizable mansion.
►As I Know It: Bend the understanding of science to support your political pursuits.
►Loud and Clear: Let the people know what you’re about, even if it isn’t accurate.
►Sending the Challenge: Give a few others the divine opportunity to match their skills against yours.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Limbic Entertainment
- Publisher: Kalypso
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: AMD or Intel, 3 GHz (AMD A10 7850K, Intel i3-2000)
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 2GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon HD 7870, Geforce GTX 750)/AMD/NVIDIA dedicated GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (Radeon R9 380, Geforce GTX 960)
- Description: Tropico 6 is a kingdom management sim featuring a wealth of strategic elements for any would-be dictator.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Division: Release Date Announced
- Ubisoft has just announced that Clancy’s The Division will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, and PC on March 8, 2016.
- Lime Odyssey Dev Blog #1
- The first developer blog in a series takes look at the Muris.