Trophy Riders is an MMO equestrian adventure game, designed by horse fanatics, for horse fanatics. Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed.
With several different islands available, there’s tons of areas to explore, with plenty of wildlife to watch and plenty of scenic roots to take. Attempt to overthrow the evil millionaire from disturbing the island and its village residents, or compete in several different events that will display your horse’s speed, endurance and grace.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elias Games
- Publisher: Elias Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Open world adventure with multiple ways to play
- +Several horses to raise and ride
- +Online competitions and event
- -Lacking visuals
- -Choppy racing mechanics
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed, with plenty of challenges to overcome, competitions to win, and beautiful landscapes to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fractured Space Celebrates One Million Players with Halloween Update
- A new Phase 1.5 game update brings players a free Halloween crew member, a cracking new ship and much more.
- Line of Sight News - Launching as Free to Play on Jan 31
- Line of Sight, Blackspot Entertainment's latest online FPS, has announced it will launch free to play on Steam on January 31, 2017.
- New Mabinogi Update - Ancient Secrets of Irinid
- Check out the massive new update to Mabinogi called Ancient Secrets of Irinid. New flying mounts, skills, an entirely new area called Courcle ...