Trophy Riders is an MMO equestrian adventure game, designed by horse fanatics, for horse fanatics. Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed.
With several different islands available, there’s tons of areas to explore, with plenty of wildlife to watch and plenty of scenic roots to take. Attempt to overthrow the evil millionaire from disturbing the island and its village residents, or compete in several different events that will display your horse’s speed, endurance and grace.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elias Games
- Publisher: Elias Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Open world adventure with multiple ways to play
- +Several horses to raise and ride
- +Online competitions and event
- -Lacking visuals
- -Choppy racing mechanics
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed, with plenty of challenges to overcome, competitions to win, and beautiful landscapes to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Launch Review
- HotS is not a LoL-killer. It stands out on its own merits, without trying to crush the competition.
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.
- Trion Worlds Acquires Gazillion Assets, Plans to Expand Publishing Partnerships
- With Trion Worlds purchasing Gazillion, they will be utilizing these materials to create new products and new IPs.