Trophy Riders is an MMO equestrian adventure game, designed by horse fanatics, for horse fanatics. Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed.
With several different islands available, there’s tons of areas to explore, with plenty of wildlife to watch and plenty of scenic roots to take. Attempt to overthrow the evil millionaire from disturbing the island and its village residents, or compete in several different events that will display your horse’s speed, endurance and grace.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Elias Games
- Publisher: Elias Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Open world adventure with multiple ways to play
- +Several horses to raise and ride
- +Online competitions and event
- -Lacking visuals
- -Choppy racing mechanics
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Set on a mysterious set of islands that are under control by a evil millionaire, you and other players must reclaim the island with the help of your trusty steed, with plenty of challenges to overcome, competitions to win, and beautiful landscapes to explore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
- The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux...
- Guns and Robots Starts the Easter Season with new Events
- Masthead Studios announced new set of events are coming to their online shooter Guns and Robots this Spring.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
- Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure