Trinium Wars is a sci-fi MMORPG created by Hanmaru Soft and published by InselGames. Headlined by by Jang Wook Lee, Lead Artist of Diablo 3, Trinium Wars is set in a post-apocalyptic after World War III, which is now controlled by mutants. Players can join the fight for the rarest substance in the universe: Trinium and support the human forces to reconquer their home planet.
Unique races: Play as the humans or the Narc, each with their own unique style.
Base building: Players can build various buildings in their base to produce equipment, potions and even skills.
PvP combat: Enjoy exciting PVP MOBA-style matches in special battle arenas.
Faction Action: Experience Faction-based PvP action for up to 1000 players in Resource War mode
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hanmaru Soft
- Publisher: InselGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window XP/ Vista /7/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 760 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 / 768MB
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Headlined by by Jang Wook Lee, Lead Artist of Diablo 3, Trinium Wars is set in a post-apocalyptic after World War III, which is now controlled by mutants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- Sword Coast Legends State of the Game, Free DLC & Update Plan
- n-Space has released the latest State of the Game for Sword Coast Legends, including some good news about upcoming DLC.
- Star Citizen Introduces Web-Based Organization System
- Star Citizen announces players now capable of utilizing the new Organization system.