Trinium Wars is a sci-fi MMORPG created by Hanmaru Soft and published by InselGames. Headlined by by Jang Wook Lee, Lead Artist of Diablo 3, Trinium Wars is set in a post-apocalyptic after World War III, which is now controlled by mutants. Players can join the fight for the rarest substance in the universe: Trinium and support the human forces to reconquer their home planet.
Unique races: Play as the humans or the Narc, each with their own unique style.
Base building: Players can build various buildings in their base to produce equipment, potions and even skills.
PvP combat: Enjoy exciting PVP MOBA-style matches in special battle arenas.
Faction Action: Experience Faction-based PvP action for up to 1000 players in Resource War mode
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Mar 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hanmaru Soft
- Publisher: InselGames
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Window XP/ Vista /7/10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 760 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 / 768MB
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Headlined by by Jang Wook Lee, Lead Artist of Diablo 3, Trinium Wars is set in a post-apocalyptic after World War III, which is now controlled by mutants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Line of Sight News - Launching as Free to Play on Jan 31
- Line of Sight, Blackspot Entertainment's latest online FPS, has announced it will launch free to play on Steam on January 31, 2017.
- Hades' Star Post-Launch Revisit and Interview
- Andreas Papathanasis, game developer at Parallel Space, invited me to return to Hades’ Star to see how the game has changed and grown.
- Reboot Develop 2015: Guest Speaks Revealed
- George Bernard Shaw, a famous Irish writer once said that: Those who search for paradise on earth should come and see Dubrovnik. We can only a...