Trine 4 is the latest addition to the lauded Trine franchise, bringing unforgettable visuals and puzzle platforming gameplay.
Story: In Trine 4, Prince Selius is suffering from dark, horrific dreams. Thanks to his magical prowess, these nightmares are coming to life. This has to be stopped! wreaking havoc on reality as it is known. So it’s up to Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief to once again save the world! Gorgeous 2.5D landscapes await, as our trio of adventurers sally forth to save Prince Selius, and rid the world of the nightmarish forces plaguing the innocent.
► Local and Online Multiplayer: You don’t have to take on these puzzles alone! However, the game will adjust the puzzles for the number of players! Whether you want couch co-op or online multiplayer, you can do both in Trine 4.
► Breathtaking: Unique, beautiful areas await, each with its own striking art style in 2.5D. Ruins, tombs, fairy-tale forests, and so much more. Combining this with Ari Pulkkinen’s soundtrack, it’s a feast for the eyes and ears.
► Skill Trees to Play Your Way: Trine 4 offers up a variety of skill trees and new abilities to unlock, so you can explore and play your way, regardless of which character you pick. Each of the three heroes feels special and useful. Nobody gets left out in Trine!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 08, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Frozenbyte Studios
- Publisher: Modus Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel i7-4770 or AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280
- HDD: 16 GB
- Description: Trine 4 is the latest addition to the lauded Trine franchise, bringing unforgettable visuals and puzzle platforming gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDTank Launching on Games321, YooGames and More!
- DDTank launches on YooGames, Games321 and numerous other MMO publisher portals. The gunbound clone is launching on as many sites as possible
- Summer Festival Arrives In Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online is preparing for its new Summer Festival update.
- Aeria Games Spotlights Humans in Lime Odyseey
- Aeria Games has revealed more information on the Humans of Orta in Lime Odyssey.