Transformice Adventures is a 2D rogue-lite dungeon crawler featuring narrative-rich adventures, online 4-player co-op, and thrilling action-combat.
The divine power of the gods has dwindled and the world has become a more dangerous place. Follow a young priestess’ brave journey across the land to discover the truth behind the sinister omen.
►Taking Sides: Play a part in the never-ending conflict between mice-kind and their numerous enemies.
►Heaven’s Grace: Adapt to changes in weapon and skills as a result of Elisah’s mysterious gift of enchantment.
►Cut the Deck: Uncover powerful builds by regularly shuffling up your equipped skills and chosen profession.
►Partner in Crime: Recruit one of the many unique pets and train them up to assist you even in the heat of battle.
►Talk of the Town: Make or keep up with friends using the effortless social experience system.
Experiment with the nuanced and unusual job-typings of Trickster, Botanist, Cook, and Journalist.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Atelier 801
- Publisher: Atelier 801
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2 GHz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 250 MB
- Description: Transformice Adventures is a 2D rogue-lite dungeon crawler featuring narrative-rich adventures, online 4-player co-op, and thrilling action-combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Stakes a Claim this May
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III is officially coming to Steam this May.
- Mabinogi turns off servers to handle hackers
- After a spurt of malicious in-game activity that included characters being hacked, Nexon decided to temporarily shut down Mabinogi's serv...
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...