Transformers: Reactivate is a 1-4 player co-operative action game set in a dark Transformers universe, and developed by Splash Damage.
The gravest threat to humanity has arrived. And it’s already won. Earth is no longer ours; it belongs to them. All we have left is our hope for the Autobots, as we salvage them from the rubble left behind.
► Coop gameplay on PC and console, with anticipated crossplay.
► Closed beta planned for 2023.
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Splash Damage
- Publisher: Splash Damage
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, PS5, Xbox Series X
- Description: Transformers: Reactivate is a 1-4 player co-operative action game set in a dark Transformers universe, and developed by Splash Damage.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Confirms New F2P Launch Date
- IMC Game has confirmed that its new free-to-play MMORPG, Tree of Savior, will now launch officially on May 10, 2016.
- Bohemia Interactive and ICRC promote respect for health care in video games
- Bohemia Interactive and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) today shared a new video to raise awareness for the topic of ‘He...
- Hanakai Studio Launches Kickstarter Campaign For Prodigy
- Hanakai Studio announces the start of their Kickstarter campaign for the ambitious tactical RPG, Prodigy.