Transformers: Battlegrounds is a 3D Transformers-themed strategy role-playing game featuring turn-based combat.
“With Earth under invasion and MEGATRON, leader of the Decepticons close to capturing The Allspark, BUMBLEBEE and the Autobots need a new commander to help them restore peace to the universe – you!
Assemble your squad and roll out, for a turn-based tactical war that will rage from Central City to Cybertron itself. You’ll need both strength and strategy to outwit the fiendish Decepticons. Choose the TRANSFORMERS characters and their abilities to dominate the battle ahead, with OPTIMUS PRIME, GRIMLOCK and more ready to join the fight.”
►Down But Not Out: Utilize every advantage at your disposal including ultimate abilities and environmental cover to survive wave after wave of killer robots.
►Better With You: Take on maniacal machinations with a friend together in shared-splitscreen combat!
►Avengers Assemble!: Take on the role of Bumblee, Optimus Prime, Windblade and more as you fight to defend Earth from its most dastardly enemies.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Coatsink
- Publisher: Outright Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- +Solid Graphics
- +Broadly Accessible
- -Lacking Depth
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Skylake+/AMD FX-6000+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon R7 260X+/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti+
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Transformers: Battlegrounds is a 3D Transformers-themed strategy role-playing game featuring turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- G.I. Joe War on Cobra: 5 Tips for Victory (Joe)
- Official tips from the G.I. Joe War on Cobra team on how to win as a G.I. Joe!
- Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available
- Warface: Operation Endless Skies Now Available - Eliminate the enemy in five diverse new zones