Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference is an experience seeking to blur the line between video game and movie. A corroboration between SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal, the game places you in the experiment of a scientist with some issues. You must switch between perspectives of father, wife, and son, to undo the knot of mystery surrounding this family. No matter whose perspective you’re experiencing, it will be through the eyes of you, the player, not a character in the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SpectreVision
- Publisher: Ubisoft Montreal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Also available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR virtual reality systems.
- Description: Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference, from SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers gets Castle Siege mode
- A brand new mode has been introduced to Medieval Engineers: Castle Siege.
- Eternal Crusade Enters Closed Beta
- ZQGame Inc., a premiere publisher of mobile games, today announced that Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon is now entering closed beta.
- Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
- From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance.