Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference is an experience seeking to blur the line between video game and movie. A corroboration between SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal, the game places you in the experiment of a scientist with some issues. You must switch between perspectives of father, wife, and son, to undo the knot of mystery surrounding this family. No matter whose perspective you’re experiencing, it will be through the eyes of you, the player, not a character in the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SpectreVision
- Publisher: Ubisoft Montreal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Also available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR virtual reality systems.
- Description: Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference, from SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironkill: New Robot Battle game available on Mobile devices
- Play Motion, a new studio formed by the team leads of Total Recall and the critically acclaimed hit Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, announced ...
- Gamania announces Web Koihime Musou
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it will soon be releasing Web Koihime Musou.