Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference is an experience seeking to blur the line between video game and movie. A corroboration between SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal, the game places you in the experiment of a scientist with some issues. You must switch between perspectives of father, wife, and son, to undo the knot of mystery surrounding this family. No matter whose perspective you’re experiencing, it will be through the eyes of you, the player, not a character in the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SpectreVision
- Publisher: Ubisoft Montreal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Also available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR virtual reality systems.
- Description: Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference, from SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Confirms (Not) Ao Shin
- In a developer post today, Riot Games confirms that its long-awaited dragon champion, Ao Shin, will be coming to League of Legends - sort of.
- Tales Runner New Chapter: Chaos Genesis Launches June 1
- Tales Runner announces new Chaos Genesis chapter on June 1 which introduces numerous new features.
- Quake Live: Now on Steam
- ID Software is proud to announce that Quake Live is now available as a Free to Play game on Steam. New players have joined the servers in the ...