Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference is an experience seeking to blur the line between video game and movie. A corroboration between SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal, the game places you in the experiment of a scientist with some issues. You must switch between perspectives of father, wife, and son, to undo the knot of mystery surrounding this family. No matter whose perspective you’re experiencing, it will be through the eyes of you, the player, not a character in the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SpectreVision
- Publisher: Ubisoft Montreal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Also available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR virtual reality systems.
- Description: Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference, from SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Open Beta Coming August 28th!
- Knight Age is only days away from Open Beta Testing! Starting August 28th players will be able to play this unique riding-action, 3D fantasy M...
- HEX: Shards of Fate Herofall Set Released
- “Herofall” contains 275 additional cards, including 18 legendaries, and adds new mechanics which embellish and expand on the game.
- Move or Die News - 1 Year Adventure Update Available Now
- Today Move or Die is celebrating its first anniversary with the launch of another free update.