Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference is an experience seeking to blur the line between video game and movie. A corroboration between SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal, the game places you in the experiment of a scientist with some issues. You must switch between perspectives of father, wife, and son, to undo the knot of mystery surrounding this family. No matter whose perspective you’re experiencing, it will be through the eyes of you, the player, not a character in the game.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SpectreVision
- Publisher: Ubisoft Montreal
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Also available for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, PlayStation VR virtual reality systems.
- Description: Three consciousnesses trapped within one deranged digital mind. Transference, from SpectreVision and Ubisoft Montreal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Players Contribute to Human Protein Atlas
- Today's Project Discovery update has brought genuine and scalable citizen science to EVE Online.
- Infinite Crisis Releases New Announcer Pack: IC_WRECKS
- A new Infinite Crisis announcer pack from Turbine brings the cosmic bodyslam down on players.
- Marvel Heroes is Shutting Down
- A few other news sites have recently reported this, and thanks to Gamespot (as that's where I read it), but sad news, Marvel fans.