Trackmania is a 3D racing game and remake of Trackmania Nations featuring collectable rewards and frequent content updates.
►Dialed to 11: Push the limits of your ability by honing your edge against progressively more difficult opponents pulled from other players’ race data.
►Go Man Go: Burn rubber on over 25+ diverse solo or online racetracks across the world over.
►Start Your Engines: Develop and assess your progress by earning rankings from both the region and international rankings. Alternatively, sit back, relax, and enjoy a solo session across chill tracks.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Nadeo
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, EPIC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k+/AMD FX-6100+
- RAM: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660+/AMD Radeon R9 270X+
- GPU: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Trackmania is a 3D racing game and remake of Trackmania Nations featuring collectable rewards and frequent content updates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot Beta Review
- In The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot you get to play one of the three available heroes: archer, knight, and mage.
- Lord of the Rings Online Helm's Deep Press Preview
- The Lord of the Rings universe is about to go in deep… Helm’s deep, that is. The newest expansion for LOTRO is planned to be release very ...
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day Two Recap
- OnRPG and MMOHut recap their day two experiences at E3 2012.