Trackmania is a 3D racing game and remake of Trackmania Nations featuring collectable rewards and frequent content updates.
►Dialed to 11: Push the limits of your ability by honing your edge against progressively more difficult opponents pulled from other players’ race data.
►Go Man Go: Burn rubber on over 25+ diverse solo or online racetracks across the world over.
►Start Your Engines: Develop and assess your progress by earning rankings from both the region and international rankings. Alternatively, sit back, relax, and enjoy a solo session across chill tracks.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ubisoft Nadeo
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, EPIC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k+/AMD FX-6100+
- RAM: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660+/AMD Radeon R9 270X+
- GPU: 8 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Trackmania is a 3D racing game and remake of Trackmania Nations featuring collectable rewards and frequent content updates.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TechWars: Global Conflict Releases to a Worldwide Audience on PC
- Black Sun Game Publishing and Argus Games have proudly released their new Action-MMO to the world: Tech Wars: Global Conflict.
- Forge of Empires/Grepolis kick off holidays with new Winter events
- With the Holiday season just around the corner, online games developer InnoGames starts the festivities with three winter events starting toda...
- Endless Space 2 Early Access to Begin October 6
- Amplitude Studios has announced that Endless Space 2 will enter Steam Early Access on Thursday, October 6.