Toy Attack is a 1v1 multiplayer brawler where you will build, tune, and program your very own robot to do battle in the arena. Determine how it will act in the heat of combat by using block based A.I. coding such as protecting its vulnerable points upon being attacked, or rushing the enemy at specific times.
After customizing both your bot and avatar to your heart’s desire, challenge others players from around the world and watch on as the real-time physics based destruction tears apart the maniacal creations.
May the smartest robots win!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Animoca Brands
- Publisher: Animoca Brands
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Good Execution of a Novel Concept
- +Great Deal of Customization
- +Developers Actively Taking in Feedback
- -Extensive Time Commitment Necessary to Collect New Items
- -Issues with the Upgrade System
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.0.3+/iOS 8.0+
- HDD: 129 MB
- Description: Toy Attack is a 1v1 multiplayer brawler where you will build, tune, and program your very own robot to do battle in the arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Robocraft: PVP mode "Legends of The Pit" Now Available
- Indie developer Freejam is pleased to announce the release of the latest game mode, “Legends of The Pit”, for their hit crafting-shooter M...
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.