Tower of Fantasy
Tower of Fantasy is an open-world MMORPG, featuring rich characters and storylines, regular events, and more – available for free.
Through an interstellar colonization plan, humans created a new civilization on a planet called Aida. To mine the comet Mara for a mysterious yet potent energy called Omnium, they built the Tower of Fantasy. But the humans who lusted after resources shall ultimately pay the price for their avarice.
The occurrence of the Calamity resulted in subsequent Omnium radiation and the temporal rift that almost destroyed the entire Aida civilization. The surviving elite scientists formed Hykros to develop suppressors to combat radiation, enabling mankind to stay alive and continue using Omnium. Meanwhile, the research on Omnium also delved deeper into the following fields: Power supply, biological mutations, temporal manipulation…
Facing an emerging new world order, the self-professed saviors called the Heirs of Aida proclaimed Omnium as the culprit of all disasters. They oppose everything Hykros stands for and lead the world into new conflicts. What tale will you witness in this new era?
► A science-fiction inspired open world, full of wonders to discover and explore.
► A host of unique characters to play, each with their own weapons, story, and style.
► Co-op experiences and PvP combat available whenever you want.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 11, 2022
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Hotta Games
- Publisher: Level Infinite
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- Description: Tower of Fantasy is an open-world MMORPG, featuring rich characters and storylines, regular events, and more - available for free.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Unique Game Experience of Viridis Unveiled
- The digital arts association Oudeis, with the development team of VIRIDIS, are pleased to unveil the universe of VIRIDIS.
- Switchblade Review (PS4)
- Lucid Games brings something interesting to the table with Switchblade, which is now free to play on PS4 and PC via Steam.
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Game Review
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a Squad based strategy game from EA Capital Games for the Android and iOS.