Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) is a cheeky, physics based, tactical battle simulator, available for PC on Steam.
►Wacky “totally accurate” physics based battles.
►Full campaign mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Landfall Games
- Publisher: Landfall Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit OS
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Will only run on 64-bit systems.
- Description: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) is a cheeky, physics based, tactical battle simulator, available for PC on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Single-player options coming to Quantum Rush (?)
- The developer team of online racer Quantum Rush, which is currently in the open beta phase and has fans all across the world, considers a sing...
- Imperial City Now Available for The Elder Scrolls Online Across All Platforms
- The first DLC game pack for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited is now available worldwide for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Announced for PlayStation 4
- ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED will come to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system in 2015.