Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) is a cheeky, physics based, tactical battle simulator, available for PC on Steam.
►Wacky “totally accurate” physics based battles.
►Full campaign mode.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Landfall Games
- Publisher: Landfall Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64-bit OS
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 @ 3.4 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or better
- HDD: 3 GB
- Will only run on 64-bit systems.
- Description: Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) is a cheeky, physics based, tactical battle simulator, available for PC on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming Fall 2015
- The newest expansion will see players stand ground with Drizzt Do’Urden, as he battles the dreaded Demogorgon in a 10-player encounter.
- RIFT Prime Server, Vigil, Is Now Live
- Trion Worlds fantasy MMO RIFT has just launched their first "RIFT Prime Server", named Vigil.