Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia
Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is a real-time tactics battlefield simulator taking place during a critical flashpoint of history when the Vikings invaded Britain around 878 AD. While the English King Alfred the Great defended his home from being overrun, much of the island would still be settled by Norse warlords. During this time little is certain except for shed blood, shattered peace, formed and quickly broken alliances, as well as the golden opportunity for a king to rise above the rubble and rule it all.
Reach out for glory by leading one of ten factions among the Anglo-Saxon, Gaelic, and Viking clans as you engage in large dynamic battles in a turn-based campaign across painstakingly detailed maps. Grow your power and influence by managing your burgeoning settlements, commanding armies, and embarking on crusades of conquest.
Rewrite history with the blood of your enemies and define the future of modern Britain.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Creative Assembly
- Publisher: SEGA
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia is a real-time tactics battlefield simulator taking place during a critical flashpoint of history when the Vikings invaded Britain around 878 AD.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eternal Offers Twitch Prime Members Limited-Time Exclusives
- Until September 11th, Dire Wolf Digital is partnering with Twitch Prime for a very special promotion for their card game, Eternal.
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- ESO Reveals Huge Budget Voice Acting
- John Cleese joins an all-star cast of voice actors in Bethesda's upcoming MMORPG, Elder Scrolls Online.