Tortuga – A Pirate’s Tale
Tortuga – A Pirate’s Tale is a strategy simulation in which you take control of a pirate fleet in the Golden Age of Piracy and seek to reign over the seas.
“We are the scourge of the Caribbean seas and we all know that dead men tell no tales – but it’s the crawling fear of our next victim that will spread the Pirate’s Tale…
Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen, prepare the cannons and let’s chase that Spanish Treasure fleet before we set course back to Tortuga.”
► Command a fleet of ships with historic designs, customizable with hundreds of possible loadouts.
► Tactical hex-based, turn-based combat on the open seas – use your fleet and the oceans themselves to your advantage.
► Manage your crew and keep them happy with a fair share of the spoils.
► Over two dozen hours of campaign story and quests to experience your quest to become the best pirate on the seas.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2023
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gaming Minds Studios
- Publisher: Kalypso Media
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4, PS5
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit-versions)
- CPU: AMD or Intel, Intel Core i5 2400s @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX 4100 @ 3.6
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD7970 or better (2048MB VRAM or more, with Shader Model 5.0)
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Tortuga - A Pirate's Tale is a strategy simulation in which you take control of a pirate fleet in the Golden Age of Piracy and seek to reign over the seas.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.
- Plays.tv Platform Launches Today
- The Plays.tv Platform, which launches publicly today, enables game and web developers to integrate directly into the service.