Torque is a mobile online multiplayer sports game focused on fast and dynamic tactical decision making. Utilize 3 different classes with unique strengths and weaknesses on your brutal journey to scoring points.
Each match plays out like so: every turn one player has a short 70 seconds to use 5 moves. Actions include bashing an enemy, handling the ball, or moving across the board with dice rolls determining most outcomes. Should a goal be completed or the Torque dropped, the turns switch and the match continues until the glorious winner can be determined.
Aside from solo and local play, the real fun begins in the rogue-like nature of the circuit mode. In circuit mode, your named gladiators live, grow, and eventually die – by your wishes or not. How long your warriors will live on in glory is up to how well you can play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bad Monkee
- Publisher: Bad Monkee
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Torque is a mobile online multiplayer sports game focused on fast and dynamic tactical decision making. Utilize 3 different classes with unique strengths and weaknesses on your brutal journey to scoring points.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade Coming to North America
- DeNA and Square Enix have announced that after its success in Japan, Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade will be coming to mobile phone users in No...
- Ratz Instagib Steam Early Access is Here, and it's Pure Carnage
- The Ratz Instagib Early Access has launched and already the servers a bursting with Ratz fighting for dominance on the leaderboards, customiza...