Torque is a mobile online multiplayer sports game focused on fast and dynamic tactical decision making. Utilize 3 different classes with unique strengths and weaknesses on your brutal journey to scoring points.
Each match plays out like so: every turn one player has a short 70 seconds to use 5 moves. Actions include bashing an enemy, handling the ball, or moving across the board with dice rolls determining most outcomes. Should a goal be completed or the Torque dropped, the turns switch and the match continues until the glorious winner can be determined.
Aside from solo and local play, the real fun begins in the rogue-like nature of the circuit mode. In circuit mode, your named gladiators live, grow, and eventually die – by your wishes or not. How long your warriors will live on in glory is up to how well you can play.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bad Monkee
- Publisher: Bad Monkee
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Torque is a mobile online multiplayer sports game focused on fast and dynamic tactical decision making. Utilize 3 different classes with unique strengths and weaknesses on your brutal journey to scoring points.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Reveals Vast PvE Content
- Echo of Soul, the upcoming free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, today revealed new details about the game's expansive PvE combat.
- Hearthstone Update 10.2 Is Live
- Good news for Hearthstone fans! Update 10.2 is here, the first major update of 2018.
- Rumble Fighter Review
- Rumble Fighter is a unique 3D 'fighting' MMO by OG Planet. Rumble Fighter plays a lot like 'Super Smash Brothers.'