Torn is a text-based simulation RPG taking place in the criminal capital of the world.
“You are now entering Torn City; a dark and dirty metropolis inhabited by two million real people involved in virtual crime, conquest, commerce and more.”
►Nose to the Grindstone: Work your way up to success as a ruthless fighter, conniving criminal, or cutthroat businessman utilizing long-term mechanics designed to reward players for working hard over months and years.
►Time to Kill: Take to the never sleeping streets participating in activities like training at the gym, taking college courses, stealing, mugging other players, working in over a dozen job choices, racing cars, dealing drugs, playing in the casino, and much much more.
►Start of Something Great: Chat up some friendlies along the way and form a player-run faction to take over the city together!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 01, 2004
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Torn LTD
- Publisher: Torn LTD
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- +Extremely In-Depth Systems Nearly Across the Board
- +Significant Amount of Content to Experience
- -Account Management Issues (Only One Account Per IP Address Allowed)
- -Very Slow Paced (Real-World Time Gating)
- -Toxic Community via Chat and Gameplay
- -Steep Learning Curve
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP+/iOS 9.0+/Android 4.4+
- HDD: 25.2 MB
- Description: Torn is a text-based simulation RPG taking place in the criminal capital of the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
- Super Evil Megacorp and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown - O.
- Star Conflict Launches on PC and Oculus Rift (DK2)
- Today Star Gem, Inc and Gaijin Entertainment announced the release of Star Conflict 1.0 with its highly anticipated ‘Invasion Mode’. To ce...
- TERA Brawler Test Server Preview
- After witnessing the new class being demonstrated in the South Korean version of TERA, I was curious to try it out for myself.