TINY METAL is a solo, local, and online anime x modern military themed turn-based strategy game. Take on the role of Lt. Nathan Gries as he leads a variety of units into combat against the villainous and regicidal Zipang legion.
Travel across unique battlefields featuring varied terrain unraveling narratives and exploring the tactical landscape. From discovering friends and enemies, to formulating new strategies utilizing the likes of tanks, troops, expanded squads, riflemen, gunships, factories, radar & artillery, multi-unit focus fire, and flank attacks. Adding to this is your summonable hero whom will grow in power over the length of the campaign.
Lead your armies into battle and secure victory for your nation!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 21, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: AREA 35
- Publisher: Sony Music Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Pleasant Graphics
- +Beginner Friendly
- -Lacking Strategic Depth
- -Generic Narrative
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.80 GHz/AMD Athlon II X4 @ 3.10 GHz/Intel i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB/4 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM/Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM Storage: 2 GB available space
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: TINY METAL is a solo, local, and online anime x modern military themed turn-based strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tequatl Rising Update Live in Guild Wars 2
- Now officially live, the Tequatl Rising update for Guild Wars 2 contains new events, features and rewards.
- Hellgate Global announces April events
- T3Fun has unrolled the line-up for Hellgate Global's April events.