TINY METAL is a solo, local, and online anime x modern military themed turn-based strategy game. Take on the role of Lt. Nathan Gries as he leads a variety of units into combat against the villainous and regicidal Zipang legion.
Travel across unique battlefields featuring varied terrain unraveling narratives and exploring the tactical landscape. From discovering friends and enemies, to formulating new strategies utilizing the likes of tanks, troops, expanded squads, riflemen, gunships, factories, radar & artillery, multi-unit focus fire, and flank attacks. Adding to this is your summonable hero whom will grow in power over the length of the campaign.
Lead your armies into battle and secure victory for your nation!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 21, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: AREA 35
- Publisher: Sony Music Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4, Switch
- +Pleasant Graphics
- +Beginner Friendly
- -Lacking Strategic Depth
- -Generic Narrative
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.80 GHz/AMD Athlon II X4 @ 3.10 GHz/Intel i3-2100 @ 3.10 GHz
- RAM: 3 GB/4 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770 or NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 with 1GB VRAM/Radeon HD 6850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 1GB VRAM Storage: 2 GB available space
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: TINY METAL is a solo, local, and online anime x modern military themed turn-based strategy game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Announces Second Beta Celebration for MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, announces the official Second Beta Celebration for MU REBIRTH: The Officia...
- Ring of Elysium Launches New Security Features and Optimization
- Aurora Studios are proud to announce that they have launched a new series of anti-cheat measures for Ring of Elysium.