Tick Tock: A Tale for Two
Tick Tock: A Tale for Two places you and a friend into an immersive, story rich environment where cooperation and communication will be key to following an intricate and engrossing story through an eerie world created by a mysterious antagonist: Amalie Ravn.
Full cross-play support between any two devices or desktop computers, even Nintendo Switch, is supported. All that is required is that clear vocal communication is established between players.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Other Tales Interactive
- Publisher: Other Tales Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Switch, iOS, Android
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad-Core+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4000
- HDD: 4 GB
- This game can be cross-played across any two platform hosts. All that is required is voice communication be established between players.
- Description: Tick Tock: A Tale for Two places you and a friend into an immersive, story rich environment where cooperation and communication will be key
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maplestory 2 Final Korean CB Test Announced
- Nexon released an announcement last night scheduling one final closed beta test phase for the Korean MapleStory 2 servers.