Those Who Remain
Those Who Remain is a 3D atmospheric first-person horror game featuring brain-bending puzzles alongside psychological thriller setpieces.
“Confront the uncomfortable horrors reflected by the darkness and survive the night of Dormont as Edward is confronted with a test of his sanity, morality and the shadows of evil that lurks below.”
►Seeker: Manipulate the light to shine a path forward through the dark of Dormont and its alternate dimension.
►Divine Judgement: Condemn or offer salvation for the residents of the sleepy city and explore the consequences across three distinct endings.
►Supernatural Narrative: Dive into a story-driven adventure presenting a deeply human story of love and loss.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 28, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Camel 101
- Publisher: Wired Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Solid Visuals/Atmospheric
- +Memorable Moments
- -Bland Gameplay and Narrative
- -Poor Voice Acting
- -Bad Puzzle Design
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista+ 64-bit
- CPU: Core i3 2.4Ghz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260+/AMD Radeon HD 5750 OpenGL 3.3+
- HDD: 9 GB
- Description: Those Who Remain is a 3D atmospheric first-person horror game featuring brain-bending puzzles alongside psychological thriller setpieces.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.
- Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
- Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, t...