The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria
The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria is an online free-to-play 3D mobile fantasy adventure game featuring a variety of captivating narratives and visceral giant mecha battles.
Travel across the world in a ginormous customizable airship finding new lands to explore, quests to complete, hidden raids to conquer, fearsome enemies to defeat, and new characters to recruit. Namely, the large cast of heroes each come with unique abilities, strengths & weaknesses, and can be unlocked over time by meeting particular perquisites. Assemble a strong team, control ancient robots, collect the best gear, research powerful new techs, and fight battle after battle gaining fame and fortune along the way.
Then, when ready, take on the best of the best by competing against other players in real-time player vs. player combat. The greatest warriors will rise to the top earning a variety of perks which can be used to build up a guild to new heights.
Turn the tides of battle with fearsome jaegars and discover, or create, your very own legend!
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: JOYCITY
- Publisher: JOYCITY
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Android
- +Pretty Graphics
- +Refreshing Take on a Classic Concept
- -Not F2P Friendly
- -Some Technical Issues (Crashing/App Not Opening)
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.1+
- HDD: 55 MB
- Description: The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria is an online free-to-play 3D mobile fantasy adventure game featuring a variety of captivating narratives and visceral giant mecha battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Teppen World Championships Kicks off in December 2019
- Players need to start getting ready now, because the TEPPEN World Championship is coming on December 21st, 2019.
- Shotgun News 12/6: Granado Espada EU, Warhammer 40k, and Lost Chaos
- One final look at the biggest MMO news for the week.
- Astellia Online Offers A New Payment Option
- Astellia Online is launching on September 27th, 2019, and they have a new payment option for people interested in the game.