The Third Age
The Third Age is a kingdom management MMO seamlessly blending detailed lore, exciting real-time combat, and thrilling character progression.
Dive into a militarized-fantasy world where war has become a commodity and every nation is fighting for daily survival. Rise above the rest and achieve prosperity for your people!
►Chain of Command: Hand-pick a general and personalize them with a variety of customization and level-locked options.
►Greatest Hour: Work to conquer your enemies through superior military tactics and frequent material juggling.
►Warborn: Expand and conquer across the land pilfering resources from unworthy foes and applying relentless pressure to other nations, but be careful not to overextend and leave your HQ unguarded!
►Draft Season: Take to your factories and barracks to replenish the numbers lost in a never-ending conflict.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: The Third Age is a kingdom management MMO seamlessly blending detailed lore, exciting real-time combat, and thrilling character progression.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb Update Announced
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Desolate Tomb, the game's latest content update, will go live August 24.
- Nantworks Invests in Daybreak Games
- NantWorks, a diversified holding company, today announced that it has made a strategic investment in Daybreak Game Company.
- Warframe's TennoCon A Soldout Success
- TennoCon sells out and offers attendees a sneak peek at content to come.