The Third Age
The Third Age is a kingdom management MMO seamlessly blending detailed lore, exciting real-time combat, and thrilling character progression.
Dive into a militarized-fantasy world where war has become a commodity and every nation is fighting for daily survival. Rise above the rest and achieve prosperity for your people!
►Chain of Command: Hand-pick a general and personalize them with a variety of customization and level-locked options.
►Greatest Hour: Work to conquer your enemies through superior military tactics and frequent material juggling.
►Warborn: Expand and conquer across the land pilfering resources from unworthy foes and applying relentless pressure to other nations, but be careful not to overextend and leave your HQ unguarded!
►Draft Season: Take to your factories and barracks to replenish the numbers lost in a never-ending conflict.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: R2Games
- Publisher: R2Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- Playable in any modern browser.
- Description: The Third Age is a kingdom management MMO seamlessly blending detailed lore, exciting real-time combat, and thrilling character progression.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
- Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world of Mabinogi!
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery to receive Dark Arts
- Dark Arts Month is being celebrated in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, with plenty of content and events.
- Hackers Take Down Multiple Game Services
- Updated news about hacking activity that takes down major gaming communities, from League of Legends to Battle.net.