Travel parallel worlds of darkness and light in search of answers in the first-person puzzle game The Sojourn.
The world that you’ve been born into is not always as it seems. Beneath the surface lurks a darkness that seeks to emerge from every crevice. Uncover the hidden truth before it’s too late.
►More puzzles than you can shake a box at.
►Four distinct chapters each painstakingly crafted.
►Discover the nature of reality as you unravel the skeins of light and darkness.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Shifting Tides
- Publisher: Iceberg Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- CPU: Quad-core Intel
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 or better
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Travel parralel worlds of darkness and light in search of answers in the first-person puzzle game The Sojourn.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Funcom Introduces Shadow of Vanaheim for Age of Conan
- Funcom's Age of Conan introduces the brand new Hyborian Tales: Shadow of Vanaheim!
- Heir of Light One-Year Anniversary Giveaway
- We've partnered with GAMEVIL to host a giveaway for the first anniversary of Heir of Light.
- World Of Tanks Launches Update 7.4
- Wargaming has launched its latest update, 7.4, for World of Tanks.