The Skylia Prophecy
The Skylia Prophecy is a 2D side-scrolling action role-playing game set in a unforgiving medieval-fantasy world.
“Mirenia is an 18 year old girl on a quest for redemption. After unleashing an evil power when she was a teenager, she is now on her way to Tirkin Fortress to perform an ancient spell that should help her vanquish the very evil she unleashed three years ago.
Now, nearing the end of her quest, she arrives in the villages just outside the fortress, where monsters ravage, young women are being raped and men are being slaughtered. Armed with her trusted Shield Blade, Mirenia is so close of undoing the mistakes of her past. Will she succeed or ultimately only make matters worse?”
►Talk the Talk: Chat with local villagers to procure perks vital for the long and tumultuous journey ahead.
►Forged in Fire: Navigate across a dozen locations slaying monsters and upgrading your skills wherever possible.
►Come Get Me: Practice and perfect the fundamentals then go head-to-head against epic encounters fraught with danger.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ezekiel Rage
- Publisher: Plug In Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Ubuntu 12.04+/SteamOS+
- CPU: 1GHz+
- HDD: 500 MB
- Description: The Skylia Prophecy is a 2D side-scrolling action role-playing game set in a unforgiving medieval-fantasy world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!
- Marvel Heroes is Shutting Down
- A few other news sites have recently reported this, and thanks to Gamespot (as that's where I read it), but sad news, Marvel fans.