The Sinking City
The Sinking City is a 3D mystery horror game steeped in Lovecraftian mythos, coming to PC, PS4, and XBox One on March 21st of 2019.
You’ll play as a private detective who is newly come to the city of Oakmont, Massachussets. It is the roaring 20’s, but Oakmont keens only in mourning, as its citizens cope with a flood of supernatural origins.
Investigation will be a heavy aspect of gameplay, and the player will be left largely to their own devices in how they go about this investigation. The game is third person in perspective, and the city of Oakmont is meant to be played as an open world sandbox. Travel on boats through flooded streets on waters murky enough to obscure what lies beneath.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Frogwares
- Publisher: Bigben
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- “We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” - H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu
- Description: The Sinking City is a 3D mystery horror game steeped in Lovecraftian mythos, coming to PC, PS4, and XBox One on March 21st of 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved At Last Announces PS4 Launch
- Studio Wildcard has finally brought the news that Playstation 4 owners have waited years for.
- Snail Games Announces Soft-Launch of Tales of Gaia
- The Beta Test for Snail Games Tales of Gaia is over, but that's just the beginning for this mobile title.
- Path of Exile's 'Legion' Update Launches for PC Today
- The latest update for Path of Exile arrives today on PC hits today, "Legion", and will arrive on Console June 10th.