The Sinking City
The Sinking City is a 3D mystery horror game steeped in Lovecraftian mythos, coming to PC, PS4, and XBox One on March 21st of 2019.
You’ll play as a private detective who is newly come to the city of Oakmont, Massachussets. It is the roaring 20’s, but Oakmont keens only in mourning, as its citizens cope with a flood of supernatural origins.
Investigation will be a heavy aspect of gameplay, and the player will be left largely to their own devices in how they go about this investigation. The game is third person in perspective, and the city of Oakmont is meant to be played as an open world sandbox. Travel on boats through flooded streets on waters murky enough to obscure what lies beneath.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2019
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Frogwares
- Publisher: Bigben
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- “We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” - H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu
- Description: The Sinking City is a 3D mystery horror game steeped in Lovecraftian mythos, coming to PC, PS4, and XBox One on March 21st of 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Digivolutions Available for Digimon Masters
- Joymax has discovered two new Digivolutions for their exciting MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online!
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...
- Elsword Launches Phase 1 of 3 Phase Overhaul
- This week, Kill3rCombo will launch the first of a three-phase overhaul of skills, gameplay balance, and dungeons for the free-to-play manga-in...