The Red Solstice
The Red Solstice is a tactical, 8-player, co-op survival game by Ironward.0 Set in the distant future on Mars, players must complete randomized objectives and dealing with random events in order to survive.
Take the Lead: Issue commands and set waypoints and objectives for your friends as you outsmart and outgun your way through the derelict domiciles of Tharsis.
Play Your Way: With support for 8-player co-op, play as one of 8 distinct, customizable classes.
Odd Jobs: ackle an onslaught of randomly generated events with just one hour to make your mark.
Earn and Learn: Kill to earn experience points and unlock new abilities and classes.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 09, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ironward
- Publisher: Nkidu Games Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Familiar gameplay for Warcraft 3 fans.
- +Decent visuals.
- +Lots of variety.
- -Lack of players.
- -UI issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or Later
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 Ghz or Better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3800 / Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or Better
- HDD: 2 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Brings Butt Pose Victories to PvP
- Daum Games today announced that Black Desert Online will get special butt pose victory animations in the new Crimson Battlefield PvP mode.
- War Of Legends Cracks 5 Million
- Jagex is celebrating as War of Legends has passed the 5 million registered user milestone.
- World of Warships Unveils Halloween Event
- It's time to save Transylvania and dispel the darkness within this Halloween in World of Warships!