The Quiet Man
In The Quiet Man, you take the role of Dane in an experience that blends cinematography and gameplay as you progress through the story. You must seek out the motives behind the kidnapping of a female singer by a strange masked man. The catch? Dane is deaf.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: SquareEnix, Human Head Studios
- Publisher: SquareEnix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: In The Quiet Man, you take the role of Dane in an experience that blends cinematography and gameplay as you progress through the story.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SINoALICE Begins Pre-Registration for Dark Fantasy RPG
- Nexon announced that SINoALICE, a dark fantasy RPG, co-developed by Square Enix and Pokelabo has begun pre-registration.
- Spiritwish Adds Guild Clash Mode
- As part of today’s update Spiritwish earns the unprecedented epic Guild Clash mode.
- World of Tanks Blitz PC Review
- I went ahead and investigated to see if Blitz is really worth it as a replacement for the normal World of Tanks that has been out for years.