The Political Machine 2016
The Political Machine 2016 is a buy to play RPG developed by Stardock Entertainment where players can lead political battles against other candidates on the road to becoming President of the United States. You can now realize your inner goal of winning the hearts and minds of your fellow American citizens to ultimately lead them on a country-wide scale. Pre-made candidates like Hilary Clinton, Ted Cruz, and Ben Carson can be played as or even your own custom candidates can be created! The Political Machine 2016 features updated and relevant politics from the 2016 campaign including issues like the Keystone XL Pipeline, human trafficking, and more. You will need to tread lightly with your decisions as you cross-state borders, appealing to the candidates without “flip-flopping” your stances. If you think you’ve got what it takes to outrun any of the 2016 presidential candidates, then put your money where your mouth is in The Political Machine 2016.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Stardock Entertainment
- Publisher: Stardock Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
- +2016 politics and candidates.
- +Custom candidates.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / 8.x / 7
- CPU: 2 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c 3D Video Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 Support
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: In The Political Machine you can now realize your inner goal of winning the hearts and minds of your fellow American citizens to ultimately lead them on a country-wide scale. Play as a pre-made candidate like Hilary Clinton or create your own custom candidate by appearance and stats.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artifact is Playable at PAX West 2018
- Valve has announced that their upcoming digital card game, Artifact, is playable at PAX West this weekend.
- Allies in War out now Free on Google Play
- Gamelion Studios announces the release of Allies in War for Android.
- Black Gold Online: Goes into Open Beta Today
- Industrial clashes with fantasy in Black Gold Online as Snail Games’ steampunk and fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (M...