The Path of Motus
In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood. The Path of Motus is a game where words destroy, and you can defeat your enemies with them, or be defeated by your opponents words.
You’ll also need to survive jumping platforms and solve puzzles to remove obstacles or build bridges in order to progress. Don’t give up, no matter what the voices say! The Path of Motus rewards determination with a story that reveals things about Motus’ past that he never knew he didn’t know.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MichaelArts
- Publisher: MichaelArts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Later
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: 2 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama at NYCC 2016 - Preview of Krosmaga and Dofus Touch
- So with the last day of NYCC 2016, there was one booth in particular that was hiding away in the VR section.
- MapleStorySEA Celebrates 14th Anniversary with Two-Day Carnival in Malaysia
- MapleStorySEA will host a two-day carnival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia open to Maplers and members of the public alike.
- Knight's Fable: Beast Melee Now Available
- Beasts have always been one of the most important elements of Knight’s Fable. With powerful skills and cool looks, they can give you a sense...