The Path of Motus
In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood. The Path of Motus is a game where words destroy, and you can defeat your enemies with them, or be defeated by your opponents words.
You’ll also need to survive jumping platforms and solve puzzles to remove obstacles or build bridges in order to progress. Don’t give up, no matter what the voices say! The Path of Motus rewards determination with a story that reveals things about Motus’ past that he never knew he didn’t know.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MichaelArts
- Publisher: MichaelArts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Later
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: 2 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Prophecies Are True: Age of Wonders III Now Available!
- Triumph Studios announces the launch of Age of Wonders III at retailers.
- The Kickstarter Campaign for Aquanox Deep Descent is Now Live
- Nordic Games and Digital Arrow announced the Kickstarter of Aquanox Deep Descent.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Exceeds 10 Million Players Worldwide
- inal Fantasy XIV now has over 10,000,000 players worldwide! Exciting to see it go from 1.0 all the way to A Realm Reborn.