The Path of Motus
In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood. The Path of Motus is a game where words destroy, and you can defeat your enemies with them, or be defeated by your opponents words.
You’ll also need to survive jumping platforms and solve puzzles to remove obstacles or build bridges in order to progress. Don’t give up, no matter what the voices say! The Path of Motus rewards determination with a story that reveals things about Motus’ past that he never knew he didn’t know.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MichaelArts
- Publisher: MichaelArts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Later
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: 2 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cities: Skylines Unveils New Trailer and Signup Campaign
- Paradox Interactive today unveiled a brand new trailer for Cities: Skylines, the upcoming city simulation game from Colossal Order, and also d...
- Day of Infamy Launch Review
- With my time spent playing the game for a few hours, I can easily say that the folks at New World have achieved their goal with flying colors.