The Path of Motus
In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood. The Path of Motus is a game where words destroy, and you can defeat your enemies with them, or be defeated by your opponents words.
You’ll also need to survive jumping platforms and solve puzzles to remove obstacles or build bridges in order to progress. Don’t give up, no matter what the voices say! The Path of Motus rewards determination with a story that reveals things about Motus’ past that he never knew he didn’t know.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: MichaelArts
- Publisher: MichaelArts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or Later
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: 2 GB VRAM
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: In The Path of Motus, by indie developer Michael Hicks, you control a six year old goblin named Motus through the Dark Forest and into adulthood.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Otherland Starts Second CBT with new eDNA-System
- DRAGO has added a lot of new content to this Unreal 3-based non-targeting MMORPG including 200 new quests and beautiful cut-scenes waiting to ...
- The Skies Announces Open Steam Early Access
- Eforb is pleased to announce the open Steam launch of the electrifying post-apocalyptic MMORPG The Skies.