The Outlast Trials
The Outlast Trials is a 3D first-person survival horror game featuring cooperative multiplayer.
“Set in the era of the Cold War, human guinea pigs are involuntarily recruited by the good folks at the Murkoff Corporation to test advanced methods of brainwashing and mind control. In a world of distrust, fear, and violence, your morals will be challenged, your endurance tested, and your sanity crushed. All in the name of progress, science, and profit. Survive alongside friends or dare to face the experiments by yourself.”
►Misery Loves Company: Forge ahead completely yourself or round up a few friends to tag along and experience the terror together.
►Join or Die: Team up and closely coordinate with fellow prisoners to outlive and outlast.
►Light Step: Carefully navigate dark and deadly locations littered with challenges and clues of varying descriptions.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Red Barrels
- Publisher: Red Barrels
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The Outlast Trials is a 3D first-person survival horror game featuring cooperative multiplayer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Reveals Spirited Holidays Festivities Guide
- Outspark reveals details of holiday events in its four major MMOs.
- Elsword announces Valentine's plans
- Elsword has released a special Valentine's Day event for its players.