The Midnight Sanctuary
The Midnight Sanctuary is a 3D visual novel adventure game featuring virtual reality compatibility. Dive into an usual world taking place in a sleepy rural Japanese village on the verge of great change.
Under pressure from the government, Daisusu as been forced to adapt to the modern era. In doing so, the town’s preacher and leader begins the construction of a cathedral to herald in the 1920s. However, not wanting to lose sight of their roots, you have been called in to record and archive the local folklore. It is at that time a stranger appears and charms the citizens with its incredible miracles.
Discover the rich history of the quaint village, it’s peculiar inhabitants, and the mysteries surrounding this miraculous stranger.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Cavyhouse
- Publisher: Cavyhouse
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Third Gen intel Core/Intel i5-4590/AMD FX 8350+
- RAM: 2 GB/4 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 Compatible/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290+
- HDD: 1.5 GB
- Description: The Midnight Sanctuary is a 3D visual novel adventure game featuring virtual reality compatibility.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Announces Soban Fleet Pack
- The new SOBAN FLEET PACK comes to players of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak on March 22, 2016.
- Uncharted Waters Online Releases 2nd Age Expansion
- OGPlanet is now setting out to sail their iconic nautical MMO, Uncharted Waters Online, with its biggest update ever. A new age dawns in &quo...