The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare
The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare is a buy to play action shooter developed by Virtual Basement LLC for PC and is being developed for PS4 and Xbox One. It is once again time for the Greens to face off against the Tans in an epic battle so grand that…you might not even notice it. These miniature figures of army soldiers will be fighting against one another for territory in game types with different objectives. Across 10 different maps of miniature proportions teams of up to 5 different players will be able to face off against one another with rifles, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and more! Take down your foes in a bathtub, around a birthday cake, and other entertaining scenes in The Mean Greens!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 08, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Virtual Basement LLC
- Publisher: Virtual Basement LLC
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Multiple maps and game modes.
- +Unique map designs.
- +Childhood nostalgia.
- -Small community.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: DirectX11 Compatible GPU with 1 GB Video RAM
- HDD: 14 GB
- Description: It is once again time for the Greens to face off against the Tans in an epic battle so grand that...you might not even notice it. These miniature figures of army soldiers will be fighting against one another for territory in game types with different objectives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.
- ChronoBlade coming soon to Asian Mobile Gaming Market
- nWay and CJ E&M Netmarble have today announced an exclusive mobile publishing partnership for ChronoBlade, nWay’s free-to-play multiplay...
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups