The Last Of Us Part II
The Last Of Us Part II is a 3D third-person action adventure game featuring intense survival-horror elements.
“Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming. Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors.
When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure. As she hunts those responsible one by one, she is confronted with the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions.”
►State of Decay: Travel across the Pacific Northwest facing the various challenges of life in a post-apocalyptic society including navigating crumbling infrastructure, battling infected enemies, and cohabitating with resident survival groups.
►Luck’s Favored: Properly prepare for surviving difficult encounters by collecting, crafting, and upgrading your build while reserving going loud when stealth just won’t cut it.
►Blood Bound: Blur the lines of good and evil as Ellie is driven further and further towards merciless vengeance.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Naughty Dog
- Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Shooter, Horror
- Platforms: PS4
- Description: The Last Of Us Part II is a 3D third-person action adventure game featuring intense survival-horror elements.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revive Pirates of the Caribbean Movement Gains Steam
- Pirates of the Caribbean Online players have put together almost 2,000 signatures at revivepotco.org.
- Heroes of the Storm Update: Lunara, First Daughter of Cenarius
- While not as exciting as the innovative and revolutionary Cho’Gall, who is played by two players, Lunara is still a fun and interesting hero...