The Last Frontier
Explore. Build. Conquer.
The Last Frontier is an MMO Shooter title created by Exidium Corp. As a hybrid between FPS and RTS elements, The Last Frontier takes place in far regions of outer space. Players can choose to become a great space explorer, traveling the galaxy for adventure, danger, wealth and more.
To navigate these regions of space, players will take control of several different high-end, multi-task combat vehicles including dogfighting spaceships and land rovers. Once in control of one of these vechiles, vtenture out and discover a vast open world.
Once you find a piece of territory that has been unclaimed, players can then establish bases and outposts and more. Then harvest the land to earn precious resources to empower your equipment, your base and yourself.
The world of the Last Frontier is full of possibilities.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Exidium Corp.
- Publisher: Exidium Corp.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Good visuals
- +Massive scope and scale
- -Core gameplay needs fine tuning
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual Core 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: vidia Geforce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 6770
- Description: While combining FPS with RTS gameplay, The Last Frontier allows players to become a great space explorer, traveling the galaxy for adventure, danger, wealth and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- BOID: Beta Signups Now Available
- The game is developed by Mokus, the creator of Apple 2011 iPad GOTY Contre Jour, and has currently opened beta sign ups for all available user...
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia and Star Ocean: Anamnesis Receive Summer Promotions
- Summer Events and Festivals are coming to two of Square-Enix's mobile games: Dissidia Final Fantasy and Star Ocean: Anamnesis.
- Crossout Starts the Holiday Season with a Bang
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announced a holiday event for Crossout. Update 0.8.4, code-named Snowstorm released its holiday goodness.