The Last Frontier
Explore. Build. Conquer.
The Last Frontier is an MMO Shooter title created by Exidium Corp. As a hybrid between FPS and RTS elements, The Last Frontier takes place in far regions of outer space. Players can choose to become a great space explorer, traveling the galaxy for adventure, danger, wealth and more.
To navigate these regions of space, players will take control of several different high-end, multi-task combat vehicles including dogfighting spaceships and land rovers. Once in control of one of these vechiles, vtenture out and discover a vast open world.
Once you find a piece of territory that has been unclaimed, players can then establish bases and outposts and more. Then harvest the land to earn precious resources to empower your equipment, your base and yourself.
The world of the Last Frontier is full of possibilities.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Exidium Corp.
- Publisher: Exidium Corp.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Good visuals
- +Massive scope and scale
- -Core gameplay needs fine tuning
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Dual Core 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: vidia Geforce GTS 450 or AMD Radeon HD 6770
- Description: While combining FPS with RTS gameplay, The Last Frontier allows players to become a great space explorer, traveling the galaxy for adventure, danger, wealth and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - ESO Failing and (hopefully) the End of an Era
- ApocaRUFF kicks off our predictions for the 2014 MMORPG industry with a look at the end of the Themepark trend.
- Albion Online Announces Killboard Feature
- As the final beta pushes on for Albion Online, the competitive spirit flame is set to be fanned by an amazing new feature.
- LOTRO Update 14 Press Preview
- Once again, the charming devs of Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online have invited me to one of their press events, to debut the upcoming a...