The Forgettable Dungeon
The Forgettable Dungeon is a co-op dungeon crawler with voxel and rogue-like features. Parties of 2-16 players can enter procedurally generated dungeons and battle enemies for random loot. Players can create their own custom character skins using a simple in-game pixel art editor. Environments are destructible and no gameplay run will ever be the same!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Happy Box Games
- Publisher: Happy Box Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/3: FFXIV, Path of Exile, Tribal Wars 2, and More!
- A blast of the lastest MMO news.
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...